Wolverine EPX® anti-fatigue footbed cushions and supports from heel to toe. Back by Wolverine’s 30-day Comfort Guarantee.
CarbonMAX® uses nanotechnology to create a strong yet lightweight safety toe to keep you protected without straining your legs and feet.
Breathable, waterproof membrane with a moisture-wicking mesh lining for all-weather protection and comfort.
Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Wolverine I-90 EPX® Wellington is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion-resistant TPU outsole that lasts 3x longer than other boots and is resistant to splitting, chemicals, and oils. In addition to its stronger than ever outsole, the I-90 EPX® Wellington has reinforced rubber around the foot to combat abrasion and wear. EPX®™ technology brings comfort closer to the foot with a dual-density footbed. Backed by our 30 day comfort guarantee, the I-90 is a must for long days on the job.
SPECS & TECH
• Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper for premium look and feel
• Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
• Removable Dual-Density PU EPX® anti-fatigue Footbed
• Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
• TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
• Durable direct attach construction
• Nylon shank provides extra strength
• ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH rated composite toe
• Backed by Wolverine’s 30 day comfort guarantee